Starting at: $89.99
- S24.8 IN
- L31.9 IN
- S22 IN
- L28 IN
- S4.7 IN
- L5.5 IN
- Properly shake and beat the cover to remove hairs, dust and dirt before washing.
- Hand wash (recommended) or use delicate washing cycle if using machine washing. Please avoid using softener or bleach. Fully zip the cover closed if machine washing the cover to avoid damage to the zipper.
- Avoid squeezing and drying in direct sunlight. Don’t tumble dry, to avoid print and textile damages.
- Clean stains with a wet cloth of a neutral soap and warm water mix. Never place in a washing machine.
- Air dry away from direct sunlight. Never tumble dry.
The Staple Zee.Bed™ is an exclusive item from the Zee.Dog + Staple collaboration. It's made of our super comfortable unibody viscoelastic foam and the ultrasoft microfiber cover makes it even better: anti-scratch, soft on fur and perfect for all types of dogs. This edition includes an embroidered Staple Pigeon logo detail. The cherry on top? A non-slip rubber base makes it all stay in one place. Available in two sizes - Small and Large.
Staple was founded in 1997, the year in which Jeff started silk-screening t-shirts in one of his classes at Parsons School of Design. What started as a small handmade t-shirt line, grew organically and began to gain visibility in New York City. Staple Pigeon is now a world renowned brand which reflects the gritty and never-ending energy New Yorkers (and all urban dwellers) possess.
“I’ve had a love of dogs since I was a little kid. I had my first dog back when I was a teenager, all the way through high school and even brought him to college with me. My wife stumbled upon a Schnauzer from a family in California that had hoarded so many pets they had to give him away. We were like ‘we’ve found our dog’. He ended up being half Poodle half Schnauzer, a hybrid, just like a Prius is.”