- ZEE DOG LLC (“Zee.Dog,” “we,” “us”, “our”) takes seriously its responsibilities regarding the privacy of each user (“user,” “you” or “your”) of the www.zee-dog.com site (the “Site”). We want you to understand our practices with regard to collecting and using your information both online and offline and the steps we take to safeguard it.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. While you may use some of the functionality of the Site without registration, some of the activities and services might require you to subscribe. If you do not subscribe on or through the Site, the only information we collect will be “non-personal information” (i.e., information that is not traceable back to you and cannot be used to identify you; for example, non-personal information includes information such as the web pages that you have viewed) through the use of “cookies”. In general, cookies are small data files that are stored on the hard drive of a computer and that are accessible only by the party or site that placed the cookie on the hard drive. If you choose to subscribe or create an account through the Site, we may require you to submit personally identifiable information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the personally identifiable information you submit to Zee.Dog. Inaccurate information (such as an out-of-date email address) will affect the information you receive when using the Site and our ability to contact you.
- 2. Your consent
- If you do not agree with these terms, do not provide any personally identifiable information to us. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, or if you choose not to provide us with any required personally identifiable information, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services that can be offered on the Site.
- 3. Feedback
- We welcome any and all questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at:
6074 Orbis Way, Unit A
Eastvale, CA 92880
- email@example.com or +1 646 513 4267
4. Data and information we collect
a. Personally identifiable information : We may collect personally identifiable information (including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and, when necessary, credit card information) when you:
- Place an order on the Site
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Inquire about our services
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Subscribe to SMS updates
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
5. Use of data and information
a. Personally Identifiable Information : At Zee.Dog, we always want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested. In order to do this, we use your personally identifiable information to allow us to:
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Send you promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Send you our Newsletter
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service
- Your e-mail address will be used only for our newsletter and other promotional or informational mailings from us and will not be shared with any third parties. Instructions for unsubscribing are included in every e-mail.
- We use the aggregate information that we collect in a manner that does not personally identify any individual. We use aggregate information to make the Site more interesting and useful to you. We also track the pages or documents accessed within the Site. This information is collected for systems administration and for analyzing and improving the value of the material available on the Site.
- Zee.Dog contracts with third parties service providers that assist Zee.Dog in better understanding your use of this site. These third party providers may place cookies on your computer so we can collect information related to your use of zee-dog.com. This information allows us to refine and improve the Site for our customers. These third party providers do NOT collect any credit card, user name or password information or any other personally identifiable information nor are they allowed to use data that they collect for us for any other purpose. Additionally, these third party providers are contractually required to keep all the information collected for us in strict confidence.
- 6. Information we share with others
We contract with other companies (credit card processors, shippers, sweepstakes promoters, website developers and others) to provide certain services to Zee.Dog to fulfill orders, provide sweepstakes and create or maintain our website. In some instances, these contractors may have access to personally identifiable information but they contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information and to use it only for purposes of carrying out Zee.Dog business.
In some instances, you may choose to deal with some of these contractors directly and provide your personal information to them. In those instances, you must check the privacy policies on their independent websites to make sure you are willing to have your personal information handled to your satisfaction.
- Third parties
- Your e-mail address and phone number are never shared with any third party (except as described above to our contractors who use it ONLY to carry out Zee.Dog business).
- The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
- 7. Disclosure exceptions
- Notwithstanding the above policies, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to appropriate third parties, if we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary:
- To comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order;
- To protect the company's rights and property;
- To investigate reports of fraud or of users sending material using a false e-mail address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages;
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our web site;
- During emergencies, such as when we believe someone's physical safety is at risk.
- 8. Your choices
- 9. E-mail use
- When you provide us your e-mail address, we may send you e-mails necessary to process your order or respond to a request and to receive our electronic newsletter. For example, after you place an order at Zee-Dog.com, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- It is our intent to send you promotional e-mail (our electronic newsletter) only if you have not declined to receive it. Instructions on how to unsubscribe are included in each edition of the newsletter.
- Your e-mail address will be used only for the Zee.Dog electronic newsletter, respond to your request or to process your order, and will not be shared with any third parties. Instructions for unsubscribing are included in every e-mail containing promotional material.
- 10. Link to other sites
- Occasionally we provide links on our web site to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of Zee.Dog and have established their own privacy and security policies. Zee.Dog does not have any control over these sites’ privacy practices. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
- 11. Internet advertisements and tracking tags
- We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and to analyze the visits those ads bring to our website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our ads, but this information cannot identify you as an individual. No personally identifiable information about you is collected in this process. We may share anonymous information with this service provider in an aggregate form, for purposes of analysis of and improvement to our site.
- Zee.Dog uses tracking tags, such as pixels or transparent GIF files (collectively, “Tracking Tags”), to help manage online advertising. These Tracking Tags are provided by our ad management providers, such as DoubleClick, and other third parties (collectively, the “Authorized Providers”). These Tracking Tags enable Authorized Providers to recognize a unique cookie on your web browser, which in turn enables Zee.Dog to learn which materials bring users to the Site. The cookie was placed by us, or by another third party who works with an Authorized Provider.
- For more information about DoubleClick, including information about how to opt out of these technologies, go to http://www.doubleclick.net/us/corporate/privacy.
- 12. Security
- It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities.
- When you make a purchase, request a catalog or create an account on our web site, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format. We maintain the data you provide, along with a record of your purchases, in a secure database. To best serve you, we may combine this information with data that is publicly available and data that we receive from other reputable sources whose policies meet the Direct Marketing Association's Privacy Promise; more information can be found at http://www.dmaconsumers.org/privacy.html.
- 13. International users
- 14. Privacy of children on our website
- Our web site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13
- 15. Policy changes
- 16. Questions or comments?
Sign up for product drops and exclusive offers