Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I choose the best product size for my pet?
- In every product page, we have placed a SIZE CHART button for you to make sure you measure your pet correctly.
- Express and ground shipping
- Currently we offer standard-ground shipping at a flat rate of $4.99 that typically arrives in 3-5 business days within the Continental US. Overnight and 2 day shipping is available for states within the Continental US, prices vary and are provided during checkout. Please note, Express shipping also applies to business days only.
- Does Zee.Dog ship worldwide?
- Yes we do! We currently ship to 220 countries.
- You can find out if your country is eligible from a drop down menu listing all eligible countries before you begin the process of checking out. Even though there usually aren’t any issues, please double check that customs in your country allows entry of the products you have ordered. Zee.Dog is not responsible for any issues that may occur at customs when entering your country.
- Delivery for international shipping ranges from 7-12 business days for shipments to Canada, UK and EU. Shipments to Australia can range between 10-20 business days. There may additional days on top of this as each country has their own custom processes. All other countries will typically take about 10-15 business days to arrive at the local post office. Please consider that there will also be process at your local customs. International shipping rates vary and will be shown during the checkout process.
- What are the shipping prices within continental US & Hawaii?
- All orders over $49 USD are free to ship for the lower 48 States (not including Alaska + Hawaii);
- All orders under $49 USD ship for a $4.99 USD flat rate for the lower 48 states (not including Alaska + Hawaii);
- Orders to Alaska & Hawaii are a $20 USD flat rate.
- Does Zee.Dog ship to P.O. Boxes or military addresses?
- We ship to all addresses within the US that the US Postal Service delivers to, including all APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Can I add/remove/change items from an existing order?
- Once an order is submitted, if you need to update items on your order please contact us as soon as possible. The easiest way would be to create a new order with your updated items and cancel your existing order.
- Can I change my shipping service on an existing order?
- At this time you can’t update the shipping service used for an existing order.
- Can I change my shipping address on an existing order?
- You can update the ship to address. Contact as soon as possible so we can update the ship to address for your order. We’ll make every effort to update your address. In some cases we may not be able to update your shipping address since we ship so quickly.
- Can I cancel an order once it has been placed?
- Please contact us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you’d like to cancel your order. We’ll make every effort to cancel your order.
- In some cases we may not be able to cancel your order since we ship so quickly. In these situations, we may need to process a return once your order has been delivered.
- How can I track my order?
- An email will be sent to you when your order is shipped with the applicable tracking number(s). If you have an account you can login to view your order details. If you can’t locate your tracking number feel free to contact us.
- For international orders, your tracking number will track up to the package leaving the US. After that, your local post office will be handling the delivery and the tracking number will not be valid. You can locate a second link at the top of your first tracking page under “Final Mail Carrier”.
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- Oh yeah! You can purchase gift cards as a normal product in our Shop menu. Gift Card values never expire. A code will be emailed with redemption instructions where you can in turn gift to anyone you'd like. It’s the perfect present!
- How do I pay for an order?
- Once you have placed all of your items in the cart, you simply click 'Checkout' and follow the next screen to input your billing and shipping details.
- We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- We do not accept:
- Money orders
- Canadian coins
- Cashier check
- Do I need to sign for my order?
- You do not need to be available to sign for your order.
- What does your guarantee cover?
- We have a 60-day guarantee for defects only. This does not include damage from wear and tear or chewing issues, only manufacturing defects. Send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org with photo’s of the issue and for further information.
- Is there a time limit to this guarantee?
- Any defect issues should be brought to our attention within the first 60 days.
- What is the return policy?
- We stand behind everything we sell and making sure that you and your dog are happy is our number one priority. If your dog (or you) is not 100% satisfied with your purchase within 60 days of purchase then return it for a credit or refund. No questions asked. The product you are requesting the refund/return must be in resellable conditions to be eligible.
- Note: We are unable to accept returns for any customized products. Please confirm that sizing and all information are correct before completing your order.
- If you're not satisfied with your dog products, please return the item(s) for a store credit or full refund for the cost of the item(s). You'll have 60 days from the time of purchase from Zee.Dog, LLC.
- Once the returned item is received we will refund you the cost of the item, excluding any shipping costs. In order to process the return, please read through "How to Return an Item." To better serve you in the future, please let us know why you are returning the item. You'll be responsible for the shipping charges associated with sending the return back to us. The original shipping cost is non-refundable. Please allow 7 business days for returns to be processed.
- If you have any other questions about returns please feel free to contact us.
- How do I return an item?
- If you're wanting something else, go ahead and place a new order so your dog can get some new stuff asap! Place the item(s) in a package and indicate on a note your order #, email address and reason for returning. Send the product to:
- 6074 Orbis Way, Unit A
- Eastvale, CA 92880
- Return shipping is not covered by Zee.Dog. Typically USPS Parcel / First-Class is the cheapest. Once we receive the item(s), we'll issue your refund. Easy! If you have more questions please feel free to send an email to email@example.com
- Do I have to pay to return an item?
- In most cases, you (the customer) are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning a product back to us. Typically USPS Parcel / First-Class is the cheapest.
- We can email you a prepaid return label that can be printed, placed on the returned package and dropped off at USPS or UPS.
- To use our return label, we will deduct $7.99 from you refund upon processing your return. To receive a prepaid label just send a request letting us know that you'd like to return an item and include your order details.
- Do I have to send back the old products?
- In order to receive a refund you must return the old product back to Zee.Dog. It must be in resellable conditions for the refund to be eligible. The customer must cover the minimal shipping charges to get the product back to us. In case a product is destroyed, please contact us first and we will give more detailed instructions.
- We recycle all returned products that are damaged.
- When I send products back do I need to use a specific carrier?
- The short answer is no. Since you must cover the shipping charges to get the product back to us you can choose whatever carrier you want. On the other hand, if you want the product to actually arrive to us we'd suggest using USPS, UPS, or Fedex. A smart thing to do would be to get insurance for the shipment, just in case, although not necessary. We're not responsible for a product that never makes its way back to us.
- My dog chewed through a toy, what should I do?
- Our toys were built to be very tough, but no toy is indestructible. We stand by them and if your dog ripped it apart within 30 days, we will exchange it on a one time guarantee. Please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I purchased an item online, can I return this to the NY Store?
- Unfortunately our online system and in-store system are separate and they will not be able to issue a refund for online orders. Please see “How Do I Return An Item?” For instructions on how to return for a refund.
- I purchased an item in-store during vacation, but I need to do an exchange. How can I do this?
- You can return the item to our warehouse for store-credit. Since our system is separate from the store we can not process refunds, but we will gladly issue a store credit for the amount spent. Please contact us via email@example.com to let us know in advance that you will be returning this.
- How do I create an account?
- At the end of the checkout process you’ll be able to create your account. Its super easy, all you’ll need is a login and password.
- Do I need an account to order?
- You don’t! If you do wish to create one, it’s super easy and you can save your addresses and orders for easier checkout next time when you come back!
- I can’t seem to login into my account. What should I do?
- If you happened to forget your password, try the reset password button. You will receive an email with a new one. If that doesn’t work, contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted out.
- I own a store and would like to carry Zee.Dog products, what should I do?
- Please complete a retailer application here: http://zeedog.com/wholesale If you're located outside the US, we have distributors around the world that are ready to supply our products to your store. For a complete list of them, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
- I would like to distribute Zee.Dog products in my country. Who should I contact?
- If you're interested in becoming an exclusive distributor of Zee.Dog, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Does Zee.Dog sponsor athletes, musicians, celebrities (human and/or dog)?
- Please fill out our contact form or send us an email at email@example.com. Someone in the marketing department will get back to you regarding your request. Please include as many details as possible about the nature of the sponsorship and feel free to upload any pictures.
- I am writing an article for print/online and would like to have a high res image of a product or lookbook image. Who should I contact?
- Please fill out our contact form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible (where and when the images will be viewable). We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Sign up for product drops and exclusive offers